As a whole, social CRM software gives your organization gives you your basic CRM tools along with all other social and online data points to help you grow and scale your business powerfully. In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams shows you how you can choose the best social CRM platform for your organization's needs. This includes specific features to look for as well as a list of some of the top social CRM platforms on the market.
- [Narrator] Customer relationship management software…has evolved from a simple contact management system…into a robust set of tools.…And these tools allow you to manage sales, marketing,…customer service, and other types of operational data…all in one easily accessible solution.…As a whole, social CRM offers your organization all…of these tools in addition to adding on other social…and online data points.…And all this information combined will help to grow…and scale your business powerfully and is all accessible…in one central hub and that is your CRM platform.…
There are three main ways that social CRM platforms…are set up to help an organization.…Now, some will have all three combined and others…may only focus on one.…First is sales.…So, for any organization looking to automate…and boost sales, a social CRM platform will be a great help.…And for marketing.…So, organizations looking to streamline finding…and engaging with customers and prospects,…a social CRM platform will be extremely powerful…for this part.…
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results