Using social CRM, organizations have a limitless opportunity to create highly targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. That means the one-size-fits-all approach no longer works for marketers. In this video, Social Media strategist Megan Adams teaches how you can raft the best social CRM campaigns for your organization which include focuses targeting and segmentation.
- [Narrator] Using Social CRM,…organizations have limitless opportunity to create…highly targeted and segmented marketing campaigns,…and that means the one size fits all approach…no longer works for marketers.…An example of how Social CRM has changed…the way marketers run campaigns is Focused Targeting.…In order to get a response from…potential customers that are most likely to buy,…marketers need to send out messages…that appeal exactly to them.…Mining through all the customer information…in order to craft a campaign with…the right message at the right time is next to impossible.…
But this is where Social CRM tools…aid in that focused targeting campaign.…Segmentation is a process of understanding…why people buy products and services,…and which of those people you should market to.…Marketers nowadays want to be able to segment…not only by industry, jobs, or age,…but they also want behavioral information,…much of it collected from a Social CRM tool.…And these are things like purchase history,…recent activities, likes, dislikes,…
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results