A strong and effective social CRM strategy can help build an organization’s brand and create brand evangelists and ambassadors. In this video, Social Media strategist Megan Adams teaches you how your organization can build and maintain its branding through the adoption of social CRM strategy. This includes how to track brand consistency, supporting the customer and social media optimization.
- [Instructor] A strong and effective social CRM strategy…can help build an organization's brand…while creating brand advocates and ambassadors.…A brand is a set of marketing and communication methods…that help distinguish a company from competitors…and hopefully create a lasting impression…in the minds of their customers.…The key components from a brand's toolbox…include the identity, communication,…like logos and trademarks,…brand awareness, brand loyalty,…and various branding strategies.…
When we talk of an organization's brand…we're talking about the personality or persona…that consumers associate it with.…Be it Starbucks' reputation for being…your neighborhood coffee shop on every corner,…or Burger King, best known for its Whopper and fast food.…So when your organization is on social media…having consistent branding…or consistency in your brand's voice will be paramount.…So when you shift to a social CRM model…and you have your entire organization…or designated portions speaking to your customers…all at the same time…
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Allocating resources to support your initiative
- Building and maintaining brand strategies
- Establishing rules of engagement for customer interactions
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns
- Identifying and working with social media influencers
- Using social media to monitor customer issues
- Handling negative feedback
- Documenting your strategy
- Customizing an analytical framework
- Measuring and monitoring results