What gets measured, gets improved. In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams teaches you how to analyze your social CRM process and results. You will learn the nest analytics to monitor and how to build our your own specific analytical framework to ensure you are measuring and monitoring what's needed for your organization.
- [Voiceover] Social CRM aims to enhance customer experience…by creating a corporate culture that aims for…a more human, responsive, and customer-centric experience,…and the only way to enhance this customer experience…is to understand how your organization is performing,…and how that performance can be improved,…so basically, what gets measured gets improved.…This will always need to be in the forefront of…your mind when you look for metrics and goals…in order to analyze your customer interactions.…
We all know that we should be tracking customer behavior,…web site traffic, social media engagement,…and a lot of other variables.…Now there have been so many technological advancements for…organizations in order for them to collect…and track that information,…so it's really time for your organization to get on…the analytics and big data train,…so here are some tips when we're talking…about analytics and social CRM.…First, start small and stick to the fundamentals.…You can then expand your analytics once you get going,…
To begin, Megan explains what social CRM is and how to select and implement the best CRM platform for your organization. Next, she shows you how to develop your social CRM strategy so you can define and maintain your brand, develop social media best practices, and launch targeted and segmented marketing campaigns. She also explains how to connect with online influencers who can enthusiastically and effectively spread the good word about your brand, engage with prospects, and handle challenging customer service interactions. She wraps up with how to document your processes and use customized analytics.
- Analyze customer behavior to increase sales.
- Compare and contrast social CRM and traditional CRM.
- Explain two important factors to consider when building your brand.
- Organize highly targeted and segmented marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate social media to find influencers.
- List three tools that can be used to display company content.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 04/11/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: campaigns and identifying influencers.