In this video, learn how to show your video to other people.
- So you've exported your video, now what?…That file is going to be sitting…on your computer and if you want…anyone else to see it, you're going…to have to put it somewhere else.…If you have locally shared service…storage, you can put it on there,…but do check if there's enough space…and if your organization has any…kind of policy about how much you can put on it,…because even if your video files aren't huge,…they're still going to be bigger than…your average Word document or Excel spreadsheet.…Perhaps a better alternative is to use…either a USB stick or a portable hard drive.…These are both really good ways…of very quickly transferring files…around different computers without…having to use up the shared central server.…
And the good thing is that you then…keep track of exactly where it's going.…- [Narrator] If you want to share the video…outside of your organization but still…keep it private and under control,…the best options are probably going…to be using cloud storage such as…Dropbox, Google Drive, or iCloud.…
- Getting started with HitFilm Express
- Setting up a camera and lighting
- Making a shooting checklist
- Shooting on a green screen
- Transferring from camera to computer
- Converting video formats
- Importing videos into HitFilm
- Using essential editing techniques
- Using multiple tracks
- Making color corrections
- Working with keyframes and composite shots
- Creating titles and lower-third captions
- Exporting and sharing video
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
1. Camera, Sound, and Lighting Setup
2. Importing and Organizing Footage
3. Editing and Transitions
4. Titles and Motion Graphics
5. Output and Sharing
Exporting your video4m 20s
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.