It's up to you now...
- Congratulations on finishing the course. You've now got a great understanding of the fundamentals of making videos. You understand the terminology, or, you know, some of it, at least. You know how to plan a project, how to shoot, what kind of gear you need, and you know how to edit. You've even dived into visual effects. So what now? Well, the main thing, really, is just to keep making videos, because every project you make will make your next project even better. And if you want to learn more, then right here at Lynda.com there's a whole array of courses for all different kinds of programs covering visual effects, editing, and how to film, and there are also communities out there for all kinds of good video products, including hit film.
Basically, if you have questions, there will be people out there who have the answers. You are not alone in this endeavor. If you want to get in touch with me after this course, then you can find me on Twitter @tarnimus, and please do send me some feedback. But in the meantime, stop listening to me witter on and instead get out there and make a great video. Thank you for watching.
- Getting started with HitFilm Express
- Setting up a camera and lighting
- Making a shooting checklist
- Shooting on a green screen
- Transferring from camera to computer
- Converting video formats
- Importing videos into HitFilm
- Using essential editing techniques
- Using multiple tracks
- Making color corrections
- Working with keyframes and composite shots
- Creating titles and lower-third captions
- Exporting and sharing video
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
1. Camera, Sound, and Lighting Setup
2. Importing and Organizing Footage
3. Editing and Transitions
4. Titles and Motion Graphics
5. Output and Sharing
Exporting your video4m 20s
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.