In this video, learn how to work with logos and images.
- If you're working on videos…as part of your professional work,…chances are at some point…you're going to have to import in a logo,…whether this is your own organization's logo…or a project logo…or a partner's logo.…Let's just face it,…there's no shortage of logos in the world.…Now, the good news is that video is much more forgiving…of this kind of thing than, say, working with print.…The resolution requirements are far, far lower.…But you still want to adhere to certain standards…to make sure that what you put up on the screen…looks as good as it can possibly be.…First up,…you still want to go…for the highest resolution options available.…
That'll give you the most flexibility…in terms of how you use logos and images.…A low-res image might work…if it's just a small watermark thing in the corner,…but you won't be able to present it full screen…without it looking blocky.…Secondly, choose your formats wisely.…JPEGs are great for the web and general storage,…but if you're doing design work,…try to stick to something like PNG,…
- Getting started with HitFilm Express
- Setting up a camera and lighting
- Making a shooting checklist
- Shooting on a green screen
- Transferring from camera to computer
- Converting video formats
- Importing videos into HitFilm
- Using essential editing techniques
- Using multiple tracks
- Making color corrections
- Working with keyframes and composite shots
- Creating titles and lower-third captions
- Exporting and sharing video
Skill Level Beginner
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Appropriate for all
1. Camera, Sound, and Lighting Setup
2. Importing and Organizing Footage
3. Editing and Transitions
4. Titles and Motion Graphics
5. Output and Sharing
Exporting your video4m 20s
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.