Join Paul Nowak for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Study Skills Fundamentals.
- Here's what you should know before watching this course. First off, this course does not require any prerequisites on your part. However, it does assume that you're a student or someone that's planning to go back to school. Think about all the times in the past where you've been told to read something for class. Very rarely are we told how something should be read. In this course, we'll cover efficient reading strategies to make you a better student. And think about all those times you've been told to memorize something. How many times have you been taught how to memorize something? Later in this course, we'll cover some memory techniques that I think you'll find very useful.
So long as you have a desire to learn new information, this course will help you.
- Learning to read faster and more thoroughly
- Improving your note-taking skills
- Enhancing your memory
- Memorizing new words and formulas
- Scoring better on tests
- Creating study plans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Ramp Up Your Reading
2. Improve Your Note-Taking Skills
3. Techniques for Enhancing Your Memory
4. Score Better on Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.