Join Paul Nowak for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Study Skills Fundamentals.
- As you move along through this course, you'll notice exercise files that are associated with certain lessons. Not all of the lessons contain exercise files, but when they do, you might find it helpful to download them so you can follow along. The goal of these exercise files are to help you apply what you're learning in each lesson. All of the files in this course will be in PDF format, and in the first lesson of chapter one, you'll be using an exercise file to measure your current reading speed. In later lessons, you'll use exercise files to practice specific techniques and strategies to help you boost your reading speed and improve your memory.
Following along with the exercise files will help ensure that you get the very most from this course.
- Learning to read faster and more thoroughly
- Improving your note-taking skills
- Enhancing your memory
- Memorizing new words and formulas
- Scoring better on tests
- Creating study plans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Ramp Up Your Reading
2. Improve Your Note-Taking Skills
3. Techniques for Enhancing Your Memory
4. Score Better on Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.