- As you move through this course, you'll occasionally come across a Challenge exercise. These Challenges are meant to help you immediately apply what you learned. Most of the Challenges are fairly quick to complete. It won't take more than 10 minutes of your time. In fact, most of the Challenges can be done in around five minutes. I'd highly encourage you to complete these Challenges, since they'll help solidify the information you've just learned. Every Challenge video is followed by a Solution, where I'll go over an example of how you could've completed the exercise.
This is a great way to get some hands on practice experience. As you've probably heard, practice makes perfect. And these practice Challenges will help you master the note taking strategies you'll be learning.
- Learning to read faster and more thoroughly
- Improving your note-taking skills
- Enhancing your memory
- Memorizing new words and formulas
- Scoring better on tests
- Creating study plans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Ramp Up Your Reading
2. Improve Your Note-Taking Skills
3. Techniques for Enhancing Your Memory
4. Score Better on Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.