- How did you do on the memory palace challenge?…The goal of this challenge was to create a memory palace…that contained 10 sequential locations.…Here's my list of locations, and the grocery list.…The first location of my memory palace was the mailbox,…and number one on the list is soap.…Now, because my mailbox is outside…and it's always getting dirty,…I'm going to imagine soap bubbles…just overflowing from the mailbox,…keeping it nice and clean.…That'll be enough for me to remember…that the first item on my list is soap.…
The second location of my memory palace is dogs,…because, whenever I come home,…I'm usually greeted by my two dogs.…Since I had to remember bananas for number two,…I'm going to imagine my dogs…holding bananas in their mouths.…The third location in my memory palace is the closet…where I usually hang my jacket and put my shoes.…The third thing on the list is avocados,…so I'm going to imagine a giant avocado…in the middle of my closet.…If you're doing this on your own,…and you have trouble coming up with an image,…
- Learning to read faster and more thoroughly
- Improving your note-taking skills
- Enhancing your memory
- Memorizing new words and formulas
- Scoring better on tests
- Creating study plans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Ramp Up Your Reading
2. Improve Your Note-Taking Skills
3. Techniques for Enhancing Your Memory
4. Score Better on Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.