Join Paul Nowak for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Study Skills.
- You've reached the end of the course…so congratulations on finishing what you started.…Now your goal should be to start applying…the study skills we went over.…In chapter one, we talked about some tips…to improve your reading speed.…If you'd like to go into more depth on this topic,…I'd suggest checking out my other course…here on lynda.com titled Speed Reading Fundamentals.…And if you liked the memory techniques we covered…in chapter three, you might be interested in my…other course here on lynda.com which is called…Improving Your Memory.…This course goes over some additional techniques…to help you remember things like other people's names,…passwords, presentations, and a variety of other things.…
Keep in mind that taking this course is just…one part of the learning process.…The other part is to actively apply…what you've learned.…So I hope you found this course helpful,…and I want to wish you the very best…in your studies going forward.…Thanks for watching.…
- Learning to read faster and more thoroughly
- Improving your note-taking skills
- Enhancing your memory
- Memorizing new words and formulas
- Scoring better on tests
- Creating study plans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Ramp Up Your Reading
2. Improve Your Note-Taking Skills
3. Techniques for Enhancing Your Memory
4. Score Better on Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.