Learners will be able to verbally summarize how learning objectives vary across audiences and deployments.In this section, end users will see how learning objectives are used across varying deployments, including: eLearning, online tutorials, 3D gamification, how-to simulations, classroom powerpoints, and webinars.
- Courses are delivered in many ways…beyond the traditional classroom,…like simulations, 3D gaming, interactive e-learning,…and online synchronous classrooms,…to name a few.…With all these different deployment methods…in use, take into account all the different…audiences of learners there are.…K through 12, universities, corporate employees,…lawyers, doctors, just to name a few.…When you consider all the possible…combinations of audiences with…possible deployment methods, there are…well, a lot of possibilities.…
So how does a specific deployment method…and a specific audience change the learning objective?…To be clear, the definition and purpose…of a learning objective never changes.…It's the number of objectives and the granularity,…the style, and the brevity of the…learning objectives that changes.…Let's take a look at several types…of deployments and audiences and…compare how the learning objectives might differ.…So how about a course where the…delivery method is a 3D game and the audience…is oil company employees who work…
- Defining and structuring a learning objective
- Understanding the value of learning objectives
- Adopting learning objective theory
- Rewriting weak learning objectives
- Customizing learning objectives
- Creating learning objectives for new and existing material
- Analyzing courses for learning objectives
- Aligning assessments with learning objectives
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Learning Objectives
Begin with the end in mind2m 12s
2. Learning Objective Theory
3. Create and Customize Learning Objectives
4. Align Assessments with Learning Objectives
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.