Join Paul Nowak for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a study plan, part of Learning Study Skills.
- In this video we're going to cover test preparation tips…and how you can create a study plan…to help you score well on your exams.…To ensure that you're studying effectively,…one of the most important things you can do…is find out when you're most productive and alert.…For some people this might be the early morning.…For others, it might be the middle of the day…or the afternoon.…And some people find that they focus best…in the evening or at night.…You need to figure out what works best for you…so you can dedicate that time to study.…If you need to study at various points of the day,…choose to tackle the most difficult content…at the time where you're most focused.…
Where you study is also important.…Ideally, you'll be able to find a place…where you can limit distractions.…I know this is easier said than done,…but your environment can make a big difference…in how effective you are at studying.…I grew up in a household with five brothers.…And in high school it wasn't always easy to study at home.…So I tried to spend some extra time after school…
- Learning to read faster and more thoroughly
- Improving your note-taking skills
- Enhancing your memory
- Memorizing new words and formulas
- Scoring better on tests
- Creating study plans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Ramp Up Your Reading
2. Improve Your Note-Taking Skills
3. Techniques for Enhancing Your Memory
4. Score Better on Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.