Learners will be able to describe the differences necessary to craft effective How-to eLearning Learning Objectives.This screen capture shows viewers how to create learning objectives for eLearning, online software how-to videos, and application suite training packages.
- [Voiceover] So I'd like to show you…how to create learning objectives…when you're deployment method…is eLearning,…and what I mean by that…is when you're showing your learner…how to do something specific in a piece of software.…So a specific type of eLearning,…and the example that I pulled up here,…this is in the lynda.com library,…it's from the iTunes 9 Essential Training class…and it's how to create playlist.…So a kind of very specific piece of a course…and let's watch this,…and it's about 20 seconds…and think about what learning objectives…would you create for these steps in this.…
- [Voiceover] So to create a playlist,…you can choose File,…New Playlist, or press Cmd + N on the Mac…or Ctrl + N on Windows.…There's also a new playlist button…in the lower left hand corner of the iTunes window,…this little plus symbol…and clicking that creates a new playlist…in our source pane,…right under the playlist heading,…and then it's currently called Untitled Playlist.…Let's rename this right away…and call it Dinner Music,…Music to Digest By,…
- Defining and structuring a learning objective
- Understanding the value of learning objectives
- Adopting learning objective theory
- Rewriting weak learning objectives
- Customizing learning objectives
- Creating learning objectives for new and existing material
- Analyzing courses for learning objectives
- Aligning assessments with learning objectives
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Learning Objectives
Begin with the end in mind2m 12s
2. Learning Objective Theory
3. Create and Customize Learning Objectives
4. Align Assessments with Learning Objectives
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.