Learners will be able to rewrite poorly-constructed learning objectives.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] This is the second challenge in this course.…Your first objective is to open the challenge worksheet…that you'll find in the Exercise Files folder.…It's titled 02_03_Challenge.…After you open the file follow the instructions.…You'll be rewriting a set…of poorly-written learning objectives.…You can write your answers on paper…or using the integrated digital Notebook tool.…You may notice, that some of the examples given…are not true learning objectives.…Do your best to rewrite them into learning objectives.…
It's okay if you need to invent some details…to make it a learning objective.…The focus here is the format,…and the purpose of the learning objective.…This challenge should take you about 10 minutes.…When you're finished, or if you get stuck,…check out my approach, in the solution video.…
- Defining and structuring a learning objective
- Understanding the value of learning objectives
- Adopting learning objective theory
- Rewriting weak learning objectives
- Customizing learning objectives
- Creating learning objectives for new and existing material
- Analyzing courses for learning objectives
- Aligning assessments with learning objectives
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Learning Objectives
Begin with the end in mind2m 12s
2. Learning Objective Theory
3. Create and Customize Learning Objectives
4. Align Assessments with Learning Objectives
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.