In this challenge, you will match example assessment questions with example learning objectives.Learners are challenged to match exam questions with learning objectives with real-world examples of each.
- [Voiceover] This is the fourth challenge in the course.…Your first objective, is to open the challenge worksheet.…You'll find it in the Exercise Files folder,…it's titled 04_04_Challenge.…After you open the file…follow the instructions in the worksheet.…You will match exam questions with learning objectives,…and for any exam that does not have a match,…you will write a new learning objective.…You can write on paper,…or using the integrated digital Notebook tool.…This challenge should take you about 10 minutes.…When you're finished, or if you get stuck,…check out my approach in the solution video.…
- Defining and structuring a learning objective
- Understanding the value of learning objectives
- Adopting learning objective theory
- Rewriting weak learning objectives
- Customizing learning objectives
- Creating learning objectives for new and existing material
- Analyzing courses for learning objectives
- Aligning assessments with learning objectives
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Learning Objectives
Begin with the end in mind2m 12s
2. Learning Objective Theory
3. Create and Customize Learning Objectives
4. Align Assessments with Learning Objectives
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.