Learners will be able to explain the value of learning objectives.This challenge exercise asks viewers to write the value of learning objectives from various perspectives.
- [Voiceover] This is the first practice challenge…in the course.…Your first objective is to open the chapter one exercise file.…It's labeled 01_06_Challenge.…After you've opened the file,…you're going to follow the instructions.…You're going to write your answers using paper…or you can use the integrated digital Notebook tool.…This challenge should take you about five minutes.…When you're finished, or if you get stuck,…check out my approach in the solution video.…
- Defining and structuring a learning objective
- Understanding the value of learning objectives
- Adopting learning objective theory
- Rewriting weak learning objectives
- Customizing learning objectives
- Creating learning objectives for new and existing material
- Analyzing courses for learning objectives
- Aligning assessments with learning objectives
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Learning Objectives
Begin with the end in mind2m 12s
2. Learning Objective Theory
3. Create and Customize Learning Objectives
4. Align Assessments with Learning Objectives
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.