Learner will determine which given course would likely have more Learning Objectives.Learners are challenged to calculate the approximate number of learning objectives between three examples: an online synchronous weekly course, a self-paced course, and a classroom course.
- [Voiceover] This is the third challenge in the course.…Your first objective is to open the worksheet.…It's titled 03_05_Challenge,…and you'll find it in the Exercise Files folder.…After you open the file,…follow the instructions in the worksheet.…You're going to estimate the number of learning objectives…that would be most effective given the subject matter,…the audience, the course duration,…and the deployment method.…You can write on paper…or using the integrated digital Notebook tool.…This challenge should take you about 10 minutes.…
When you're finished, or if you get stuck…trying to write new learning objectives,…check out my approach in the solution video.…
- Defining and structuring a learning objective
- Understanding the value of learning objectives
- Adopting learning objective theory
- Rewriting weak learning objectives
- Customizing learning objectives
- Creating learning objectives for new and existing material
- Analyzing courses for learning objectives
- Aligning assessments with learning objectives
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Learning Objectives
Begin with the end in mind2m 12s
2. Learning Objective Theory
3. Create and Customize Learning Objectives
4. Align Assessments with Learning Objectives
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.