- For this practice challenge,…you're going to apply the principles of a memory palace…to memorize this list of 10 grocery store items.…Here are your objectives.…The first objective is to come up…with a list of 10 locations in your home.…The first location can be the first spot you encounter…when coming back home.…For example, location number one…can be your front door, your mailbox…or your garage.…The second location could be your door or hallway.…The 10 locations should be ordered in a logical way…based on how you would enter and walk around…through your home.…
The second objective is to visually associate…each location with it's matching number on the grocery list.…Don't spend more than 10 minutes…coming up with your visual associations.…When you're done, check out my…solution video to see how I solved this challenge.…
- Learning to read faster and more thoroughly
- Improving your note-taking skills
- Enhancing your memory
- Memorizing new words and formulas
- Scoring better on tests
- Creating study plans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Ramp Up Your Reading
2. Improve Your Note-Taking Skills
3. Techniques for Enhancing Your Memory
4. Score Better on Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.