- For this practice Challenge, you're going to apply…the Similar Sound Technique…to remember the definitions of three Spanish words…and three German words.…Since the goal of this exercise is to…remember what the word means,…don't worry if you aren't pronouncing it perfectly.…Here are your objectives.…First, review this list of Spanish…and German vocabulary words, and their definitions.…You can write them down if you like.…Next, find a similar sound within…each of the vocabulary words.…The similar sound should help you…trigger some sort of image in your mind.…
Then, try to link each image in some weird way…to the definition of the vocabulary word.…Make each scene as vivid in your mind as you can.…Do this for all six vocabulary words.…This Challenge should take you about…10 minutes to complete, maybe less.…Once you're done, check out my Solution video…to see how I solved the Challenge.…
- Learning to read faster and more thoroughly
- Improving your note-taking skills
- Enhancing your memory
- Memorizing new words and formulas
- Scoring better on tests
- Creating study plans
Skill Level Beginner
1. Ramp Up Your Reading
2. Improve Your Note-Taking Skills
3. Techniques for Enhancing Your Memory
4. Score Better on Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.