Join Anson Alexander for an in-depth discussion in this video Knowledge base overview, part of Learning Mojo Helpdesk.
- The Mojo Helpdesk knowledge base…is a great way to answer some of your users'…most commonly asked questions…without actually having to use the manpower of your team.…As you can see, we're on the main page…for my Helpdesk right now,…the page that users see when they go to submit a ticket.…At the top here they can start searching.…At the top right they can create a new ticket.…But down here at the bottom, we have this…knowledge base section which, by default,…features some articles that Mojo Helpdesk has created.…So you can see we have some questions here.…What's a ticket? Is it the same as a request?…What personal information are you tracking?…So these are all default questions and answers…that Mojo has added.…
But we can customize this and we can…add some of our own questions and answers.…In fact, we can get rid of all of the Mojo questions…and all of our own questions and answers…so that users might come to this page…with a question about their computer…or about something else that they're using,…and without actually having to submit a ticket,…
- Identify the roles of users within the hierarchy of Mojo Helpdesk.
- Summarize how to assign queues to a particular agent.
- Recall how to create email notifications for agents.
- Determine how to secure sensitive information passing through the Helpdesk.
- Explain how to filter tickets based on chosen criteria.
- Recognize the steps for customizing the information within the knowledge base.