Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Views, toolbars, and workspaces, part of Toon Boom Harmony Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Let's take a look at…the Harmony interface.…Like most programs, it's separated…into things like the timeline,…stage, you know, various library,…and properties panels.…Notice the little red box that appears…around each of these as you click on them.…This is pretty important to remember…because some shortcuts only apply…when the red box is active, so if I…want to apply stage shortcuts,…I can't do it if I have the timeline active,…for example.…So just a small detail.…The other thing that'll be very important…to you is being able to customize the layout,…so you might want to rearrange or…delete some of these tabs.…
So let's say the node view, for example,…we can take that off just by clicking…on the text node view and dragging.…And now we can tear that off.…Which is also very useful if you have…a second monitor because then you can,…you know, zoom in and have a little more room.…But I actually don't need the node view at all,…so before I actually delete it,…what if we want to dock it somewhere else,…we simply drag the node view to here,…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Creating scenes
- Transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys, breakdowns, and in-betweens
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating rigged characters
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Adding sound and dialogue
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
2D Animation: Animate Flying Creatureswith Dermot O' Connor33m 12s Intermediate
2D Animation: Animal Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor42m 43s Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
11. Exporting Movies and Images
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.