Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Views, toolbars, and workspaces, part of Toon Boom Animate and Harmony Essential Training.
- Now we're gonna take a look at the ToonBoom Interface.…Now don't worry if what you see…doesn't look exactly like this.…Different Start States could be alterations of this,…modifications, so I'll walk you through it…and we'll explain each one.…So, the basic layout is that the program…is separated into views and each view is,…you can see by clicking on it,…the little red box that surrounds the perimeter.…Let me click on the Camera.…And the views each have a different function.…So we have an X-sheet view, too a Properties,…Library, Drawing View, Camera View, and so on.…
And you can see these views under the Windows menu.…And there's the entire list of them.…If you are using Animate Pro you may see more than these.…You might see the Network view and the Modules view…for example, so you can access them from here.…Another way that you can access the views is very simple.…This little arrow in each view panel…can open up a new one.…So, let's say you want to see the X-sheet here,…we have the X-sheet already open in this one,…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
Note: Dermot uses Toon Boom Animate to demonstrate these techniques, but Toon Boom Harmony and Toon Boom Animate Pro users will also benefit from the training.
- Creating scenes
- Drawing and transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys and breakdowns
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating with forward and inverse kinematics
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Performing automatic lip syncs
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
Flash Professional CS5: Character Animationwith Dermot O' Connor9h 19m Intermediate
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
10. Effects and Text
11. Exporting Movies and Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.