Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Nudging in 3D space, part of Toon Boom Harmony Essential Training.
- [Instructor] So, I played around a little more…with the ball,…so it's a little different maybe from the previous version…but it's close enough,…so as you can see, it's a little snazzier.…So, what if we want to add a fine tuning adjustment to it?…What if we want to begin the scene…with the ball behind this wall…and then at this point about here…around frame three or four…it's being thrown in front of the wall?…If you're working in a program like Flash…or Adobe Animate,…this will involve a tedious piece of work…which means having a second ball layer…and then moving the ball from the lower layer…to the top layer but mercifully this program Harmony…has a feature that doesn't force you to do that…and it's going to be tremendously important…when you're working with characters later on…because you're going to be able to keep…all of your levels on the same scenes…and you're going to be able to move them back and forth…without rearranging levels.…
It's actually a God send.…So, let's take a look at how we do it.…So, at this point, let's open this little cross…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Creating scenes
- Transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys, breakdowns, and in-betweens
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating rigged characters
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Adding sound and dialogue
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
2D Animation: Animate Flying Creatureswith Dermot O' Connor33m 12s Intermediate
2D Animation: Animal Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor42m 43s Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
11. Exporting Movies and Images
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.