Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Toon Boom Harmony Essential Training.
- [Instructor] I hope you like following this course.…If you did and you're interested in pursuing it further,…there are three other courses I'd like to recommend.…My drawing course Animation Foundations:…Drawing Cartoon Characters is very important…for people who want to do the drawn style…of animation in Harmony.…It's very difficult to enjoy to program if you don't…get to use your drawing ability to their max…and it's a really fun course, very long, very detailed.…I have another Harmony course called…Traditional 2D Animation in Harmony.…
It is very short, it's only about 25 minutes long…and it deals with the process…of drawing hand-drawn animation.…So it doesn't focus as much on the process of using puppets.…It's a slightly older version of Harmony,…but I think you'll be able to follow along easily enough.…And a somewhat older course as well,…is Migrating from Flash to Toon Boom Harmony.…And this is really aimed more at Flash or Animate CC…animators who are trying to make the transition…to this program, and it helps specifically…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Creating scenes
- Transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys, breakdowns, and in-betweens
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating rigged characters
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Adding sound and dialogue
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
2D Animation: Animate Flying Creatureswith Dermot O' Connor33m 12s Intermediate
2D Animation: Animal Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor42m 43s Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
11. Exporting Movies and Images
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.