Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Toon Boom Animate and Harmony Essential Training.
- Thanks for using the course.…I'm glad you liked it.…If you're interested in further research,…I recommend the toomboom.com website,…and if you follow the URL here,…it'll take you to their suite of documentation.…And there you can click on these links…to find the program appropriate to you.…And in the user guides there are chapters…that go into the most enormous depths…on the use of the software.…I also recommend their Toon Boom Tutorials quick tips page,…and they have tutorials for many different programs.…Here we have the Animate Pro ones,…but many of these, even though it says Pro,…are common with Animate, so I suggest you go through those.…
Finally, because Toon Boom Animate…is so heavily dependent on traditional drawing skills,…my own "2D Animation Principles" course on Lynda.com…is also to be recommended.…And if you've missed any gaps in your…traditional knowledge know-how you'll find them in here.…So thanks again and see you later.…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
Note: Dermot uses Toon Boom Animate to demonstrate these techniques, but Toon Boom Harmony and Toon Boom Animate Pro users will also benefit from the training.
- Creating scenes
- Drawing and transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys and breakdowns
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating with forward and inverse kinematics
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Performing automatic lip syncs
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
10. Effects and Text
11. Exporting Movies and Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.