Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Importing audio, part of Toon Boom Harmony Essential Training.
- [Instructor] So, many times you're…going to want to import audio.…And also, make some edits to that audio.…So, let's see how we do that.…Go under file, important, sound.…And in the exercise files folder, in 09_01…there's a folder called, Audio,…and there you have a track that I created earlier.…Now, if it doesn't play, you have to have these two buttons…clicked on or you could also go play,…enable sound, and enable sound scrubbing.…Very important to do that.…
So, in order to edit this sound track,…you need to click on the little music clicker here…and the little note and you'll see it here.…Now, when you click on this it'll…activate it in this bigger window.…And here we can do some very basic editing,…but it'll save us some time.…Now, we can zoom out by just using the zoom here.…And there are five separate versions that I recorded.…- [Recording] This is my moon.…This moon is mine.…I own the moon.…This is my moon.…Get off my moon.…
- [Instructor] So, of these five…I like the fifth one by far the best.…So, let's edit that and we take these little flags…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Creating scenes
- Transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys, breakdowns, and in-betweens
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating rigged characters
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Adding sound and dialogue
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
2D Animation: Animate Flying Creatureswith Dermot O' Connor33m 12s Intermediate
2D Animation: Animal Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor42m 43s Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
11. Exporting Movies and Images
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.