Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting movies and image sequences, part of Toon Boom Harmony Essential Training.
- [Instructor] So let's export the movie…that we've created earlier,…our little angry martian leprechaun character.…So we go file, export, movie.…And you can export a SWF and the other formats as well.…But a movie in SWFs probably be pretty good.…So we have the option of QuickTime or WMV,…I'd stick to QuickTime if I were you.…And let's export all frames.…The same with scene resolution,…we can make custom.…So if you want to change it you can do it here.…
I'm not going to worry too much about movie options.…I'll leave the settings as they are,…H264 is probably fine.…You may see something different, don't worry if you do.…You can browse to save it.…I'm just going to put it right on the desktop.…Yeah, right on the desktop is fine.…We'll give it a name, and we'll call it test_render.…Click OK.…So I'm going to just scrub this through to the beginning…and then let it play.…Not too bad.…
So obviously you can set the resolution higher…if you want to go…to the really, really high pixel resolutions…but this looks pretty sharp.…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Creating scenes
- Transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys, breakdowns, and in-betweens
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating rigged characters
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Adding sound and dialogue
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
2D Animation: Animate Flying Creatureswith Dermot O' Connor33m 12s Intermediate
2D Animation: Animal Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor42m 43s Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
11. Exporting Movies and Images
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.