Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting movies and image sequences, part of Toon Boom Animate and Harmony Essential Training.
- Now let's see if we could render out…our animation as a movie.…And under File, we go Export, Movie.…And I'm gonna put it on the Desktop…and I think Final.mov is a good name for it.…So, let's click that.…And, you can select a range if you only want to render out,…say frame 10 to 20, you can enter those numbers in here.…But, we're gonna just go with all.…Let's do the whole thing.…You can change the resolution,…change the width and height.…I'm going to keep them as default.…In video settings, you can then change…the video compression settings,…obviously a subject far beyond the scope…of this Essentials course,…but you might find that H264…is a very popular compression algorithm.…
So, I'm just sticking with the animation one.…Comp's set to that, seems to want it.…So, I'll keep everything else current.…Click OK.…Sound settings, you can also alter, modify, increase.…I'm going to keep them pretty much as they are.…And I click OK on here.…I'm trusting with the defaults.…Let's click OK on that and now we render.…So, now we have a Quicktime movie.…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
Note: Dermot uses Toon Boom Animate to demonstrate these techniques, but Toon Boom Harmony and Toon Boom Animate Pro users will also benefit from the training.
- Creating scenes
- Drawing and transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys and breakdowns
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating with forward and inverse kinematics
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Performing automatic lip syncs
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
Flash Professional CS5: Character Animationwith Dermot O' Connor9h 19m Intermediate
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
10. Effects and Text
11. Exporting Movies and Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.