Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Toon Boom Harmony Essential Training.
- [Instructor] In the exercise files folder, you'll find the exercise files for the movies. Now, a quick word on the structure of these. If you click in one of these folders, you'll find this little icon and this file here. That's the actual project file. All of your drawings and sounds and color palettes are saved inside these sub-folders, so it's important that they all travel together. Also, please note that the endstates, the final conditions of the movies, are all saved in here. If you get a little bit lost or you just want to jump ahead and cheat a little bit, you can do it by accessing these.
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Creating scenes
- Transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys, breakdowns, and in-betweens
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating rigged characters
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Adding sound and dialogue
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
2D Animation: Animate Flying Creatureswith Dermot O' Connor33m 12s Intermediate
2D Animation: Animal Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor42m 43s Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
11. Exporting Movies and Images
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.