Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Erasing lines and optimizing and cutting, part of Toon Boom Harmony Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now, we'll look at the Eraser Tool…and how we can get rid of ugly lines.…So, we select the eraser.…In the Properties Panel,…we have access to different head sizes.…So, one thing to watch out for is that…you have soft erasers that may not work with hard lines,…so you need a hard eraser to work with these.…So, let me go with that smaller brush size.…So I say, that's going to work fine.…So, the same process of customizing brushes…as with the other Brush and Pencil Tools,…you simply click on this button,…and you can create your custom if you need to do that.…
And the other thing to watch out for…is the usual options down here,…where you can make like, a round edge.…You can flatten.…Apply to Line and Color Art.…So, if there are different line and color art layers,…you might want to delete both at the same time, or not.…So, the Synced Drawing Layers,…which I don't think we'll be worrying about.…So, let's see about any other tools that we have…that allow different ways of deleting lines.…So, there's a thing called the Cutter Tool.…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Creating scenes
- Transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys, breakdowns, and in-betweens
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating rigged characters
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Adding sound and dialogue
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
2D Animation: Animate Flying Creatureswith Dermot O' Connor33m 12s Intermediate
2D Animation: Animal Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor42m 43s Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
11. Exporting Movies and Images
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.