Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Erasing lines and optimizing and cutting, part of Toon Boom Animate and Harmony Essential Training.
- So now let's take a look at the eraser tool…and some ways to modify your drawings.…So the Eraser Tool is in the toolbar…and the interface in the tool's Properties Panel,…where you can customize it and choose different erasers…is just about the same as the Tool Properties Panel…for creating new pencil strokes.…So if you haven't seen the pencil video,…then I suggest you go back and look at that…because that will give you all the details that you need…when it comes to resizing this thing or customizing it…to make your own eraser.…
And even giving an eraser with a texture on it,…so you can match a texture eraser to a texture drawing…maybe that you're doing.…Okay, one last thing too.…Watch out for the different eraser shapes.…You can have round, flat, or a bevel.…And that's pretty much it.…I mean, other than the soft erasers won't work…with certain shapes because they're meant to work…with certain brush types, and they may not work with these…because they're solid, so if you don't…see it working, that's why.…So a solid eraser would pretty much erase anything.…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
Note: Dermot uses Toon Boom Animate to demonstrate these techniques, but Toon Boom Harmony and Toon Boom Animate Pro users will also benefit from the training.
- Creating scenes
- Drawing and transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys and breakdowns
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating with forward and inverse kinematics
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Performing automatic lip syncs
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
10. Effects and Text
11. Exporting Movies and Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.