Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Clean up, part of Toon Boom Harmony Essential Training.
- [Instructor] So in the previous movie,…we created this rough animation.…But what happens now if you want to do…a clean-up version of it?…Well, it'll be slightly easier if I just…very quickly unpaint all of the quick-and-dirty…paint areas that I applied there.…So let me just quickly get rid of them.…And I'll show you the process.…There's a right way to clean up…this kind of material, and a wrong way.…And you do not want to do it the wrong way.…Okay, so now we have our rough line.…And let's rename this layer Rough…so we don't get confused.…And we'll make a new layer,…a new drawing layer, called Clean.…
So you add that and close.…And now we are ready to begin.…So essentially what we're going to do is…to replicate the creation of the rough drawing…frame by frame.…So I'll go through it pretty quickly.…But let's just padlock that lower layer first…so we don't accidentally erase any of it…'cause we're drawing above it.…And I think we can put on the back light…so it kind of fades him out.…So we can see what we're drawing on top of him.…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Creating scenes
- Transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys, breakdowns, and in-betweens
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating rigged characters
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Adding sound and dialogue
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
2D Animation: Animate Flying Creatureswith Dermot O' Connor33m 12s Intermediate
2D Animation: Animal Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor42m 43s Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
11. Exporting Movies and Images
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.