Join Dermot O' Connor for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding effects: Premium, part of Toon Boom Harmony Essential Training.
- [Instructor] In the previous movie,…I showed you how to apply filters for…the basic levels of the program,…but now we'll show you the premium version…of those very same filters.…So, we need to access some new windows over here.…First of all we need to access the node view.…And this will frighten you if you haven't seen it before…but please don't be scared.…It's not that bad, it's just a different way…of showing you the same information…that you're seeing over here in the timeline.…So the next box we need to have is the node library.…And really, you want to tear this off at this point…and have it separate.…
And I'm just going to try to dock it to this side here,…and I have to actually click on the name.…You have to click on the, not the bar here,…but on the node library text,…and when you see it turn blue like that,…release, and you've got it.…So the filters that we're going to be dealing with here,…and there are many, many in here,…they've sorted out the filter list according to categories.…But we're using glow and transparency,…
AuthorDermot O' Connor
- Creating scenes
- Transforming objects
- Applying color and ink
- Drawing keys, breakdowns, and in-betweens
- Easing in and out
- Nudging in 3D space
- Rigging a character
- Animating rigged characters
- Morph-tweening characters
- Animating cameras
- Adding sound and dialogue
- Exporting movies and images
Skill Level Beginner
2D Animation: Animate Flying Creatureswith Dermot O' Connor33m 12s Intermediate
2D Animation: Animal Walk Cycleswith Dermot O' Connor42m 43s Beginner
Learning 2D Animation Principleswith Dermot O' Connor2h 25m Beginner
4. Traditional Animation
5. Digital Animation (Motion Graphics)
6. Character Setup and Rigging
7. Animating a Rigged Character
8. Multiplane Camera
9. Sound and Dialogue
11. Exporting Movies and Images
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.