Join Ben Sullins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Hadoop for Data Science Tips, Tricks, & Techniques.
- [Instructor] When it comes to working…with big data, Hadoop is everywhere.…There are so many components and so many things…to understand about how to be effective…as a data scientist or data analyst in Hadoop.…In this course, we looked at some of the tips and tricks…that I recommend to get you started using Hadoop…and make you a bit more efficient.…The journey isn't over, however.…There are many more concepts, tools, and platforms…to understand before you can become a true data Jedi.…To continue this journey,…I recommend checking out these courses.…
Analyzing Big Data with Hive, Data Engineering Essentials,…and SQL Essential Training.…With the skills you've learned here and that you'll get…in these additional courses, you're well on your way…to becoming a powerful data scientist.…Feel free to connect with me online as well,…and remember, when you free the data,…your mind will follow.…Thanks for watching this course,…and I'll see you back here next time.…
- Explain which commands are used to make changes in HDFS.
- Identify the commands used to upload data from the command line to the HDFS.
- Recognize two operations the HDFS performs when a user moves files.
- Summarize how to remove files recursively in HDFS.
- Recall how to select and implement partitions.
- Explain how to flatten a Struct data type in HiveQL.