Join Alan Simon for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Transitioning from Data Warehousing to Big Data.
- Thanks for watching Transitioning from Data Warehousing to Big Data. If you enjoyed this course, you should check out the Big Data segment at lynda.com because new courses are being added daily. Here are some other courses that might be of interest to you at lynda.com. My course on Prescriptive Analytics is all about taking those final critical steps with our analytics to turn insights and decisions into timely business actions. Hadoop is a key component of Big Data as we've seen and you can learn more about Hadoop from the Hadoop Fundamentals course.
For more on Big Data in general, check out the course on Techniques and Concepts of Big Data with Barton Poulson. Thanks for watching and best of luck as you begin your journey from today's Data Warehousing to the new era of Big Data and analytics.
- Exploring big data, Hadoop, and analytics
- Examining the shortcomings of traditional data warehousing
- Comparing big data architectures for next-generation data warehousing
- Understanding alternatives
- Building a roadmap
- Managing big data-driven projects
- Monitoring and measuring success