- Including range form elements
- Modifying the display interactively
- Dragging items to wish lists
- Storing wish list items locally
- Saving and retrieving list items
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Joe Lowery, and I'm so happy you've joined me for HTML5 Projects Engaging Ecommerce. First, I'll show you how to use the coolest of the many new form elements in HTML5, the range input type, to filter catalog items interactively. Next, we'll bring drag and drop into play, so site visitors can pick their favorite products quickly and with a little flair. Finally, I'll demonstrate how to automatically store selected favorites for the user, via the cutting edge Java Script method, known as local storage.
As you go through the course, keep in mind that the ecommerce catalog is just one example of how HTML5 can greatly enhance your users' experience. Alright, let's get started.