Google offers a tool for an easy way to add JSON-LD via a point-and-click interface. Learn to work with this tool.
- [Instructor] In the previous video, … I showed you how to write just a tiny little bit of JSON-LD. … There's a lot more that we need … to add to this particular bunch of script … and the fastest way to do this … is most likely using Google's Structured Data Markup Helper, … and you could continue to write this code by hand, … but I think most of you are probably going to take that route … as you put together this information in your document, … so let's go on ahead and open up your exercise file, … this nadia.html in the 02-03 folder. … We're just going to go ahead and highlight everything, … and copy it, and we're going to go … to Google's Structured Data Markup Helper. … Just as you saw before with microdata, … this works the same kind of way, … we're going to say this is a Restaurant under Website here, … there is an Email tab as well, … then we're going to go to the HTML tab … and paste in the code for our web page. … If we actually had this online, you could do a URL instead. …
- Describing elements with schemas
- Embedding schemas in schemas
- Using the Structured Data Markup Helper
- Making up a document with microdata
- Making up a document with JSON-LD
- Testing your structured markup