Learn how you need to know a bit of HTML to successfully do the exercises in this course. This video tells you what that "bit" is.
- [Instructor] In order to successfully complete this course, you need to know the essentials of HTML. You need to know that an HTML element consists of an opening tag, a closing tag, and the content between. HTML opening tags can have attributes which consist of an attribute name and the attribute value. You should know how to use CSS by specifying an element to be styled, the property you want to modify, and the value for that property. You should also be able to specify where a file is in your project's structure by using a path.
If you need a refresher on these concepts, look for the course HTML Essential Training in the Library.
AuthorJ. David Eisenberg
- Using the img element
- Resizing images
- Obtaining images for your website
- Image formats and when to use them
- Styling images with CSS
- Adjusting borders, margins, and padding
- Adding background images
- Testing screen resolutions
- Autonumbering figures with CSS
Skill Level Intermediate
Design the Web: Responsive SVG Imageswith Chris Converse22m 46s Beginner
1. Image Essentials
2. Image Formats
3. Images and CSS
4. Responsive Images
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.