- View Offline
If you want to learn more about Sublime text, check out this course and Up and Running with Sublime Text. It doesn't really matter which text editor you use as long as there's something you're with. With just a little bit of background experience, you should have no problem taking this course.
- What is the DOM?
- Choosing and isolating elements
- Traversing up and down DOM nodes
- Changing HTML attributes
- Modifying elements as text
- Creating and appending nodes
- Cloning and removing nodes
- Adding a bubbling event listener
- Adding and resizing images
- Handling clicks