Join Clarissa Peterson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of HTML & CSS: Creating Forms.
- [Instructor] You can download a copy of the exercise files for this course. For the videos that have a corresponding exercise file, just open up the file or files and you can follow along. The files are organized by chapter and for each chapter there are separate folders for the code as it is before starting the exercise and for another folder for the finished code at the end.
- How users interact with forms
- Designing forms that are easy to use
- Following data privacy laws when collecting information
- Choosing which HTML input types to use
- Adding buttons
- Adding interactive validation
- Styling form fields with CSS
- Using positioning and flexbox to create responsive form layouts
Skill Level Beginner
Building Web Applications with Ajaxwith Sasha Vodnik1h 31m Intermediate
1. Designing a Form Experience
2. Creating Forms with HTML
3. Making Forms Interactive
4. Styling Form Fields with CSS
5. Form Layout with CSS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.