- View Offline
If you are a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Inside the Exercise Files folder, you'll find folders for each video in this series. Inside those folders, you'll see a copy of a folder called the dom. We usually have one of the files in this folder open in our text editor and/or our browser. Once you get to the project part of this course, you'll see that there is a Working folder and a Finished folder. The Working folder has a copy of the website when we began the video, and the Finished folder has a copy of it at the end.
- What is the DOM?
- Choosing and isolating elements
- Traversing up and down DOM nodes
- Changing HTML attributes
- Modifying elements as text
- Creating and appending nodes
- Cloning and removing nodes
- Adding a bubbling event listener
- Adding and resizing images
- Handling clicks