In order to create a smooth animation between two states/positions of the same object, you need to use tweening.
- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to the section one…on create JS.…In this video, we're gonna talk about tweening objects…using Tween JS.…We're gonna learn how to Tween an object…and test the various types of tweening.…We will do this by using the circle…we've created in video 2.…If you recall, in video 2, we've created this circle.…We're gonna start off by removing the stage update command.…
This is because Tween JS has its own way…of refreshing stage.…Now we can use create JS's thicker class…which is used to set the frames per second…you want to use in your app.…So first of all we're gonna set the frames per second to 60.…Createjs.Ticker.setFPS…and we're gonna set it to 60.…Next thing we're going to do is…we're gonna add an event listener…which is gonna listen to the tick event,…the Ticker class dispatches.…
Each time this event is dispatched…we're gonna update the stage.…So we're gonna use createjs.ticker.addeventListener…and we're gonna add the tick event…and we're gonna set the target to this event listener…to the stage.…
Note: This course was created by Packt Publishing. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Playing sounds in various browsers using SoundJS
- Tweening objects using TweenJS
- Creating graphic assets and basic animations
- Game stage creation and object positioning
- Adding the basic game logic
- Add the game physics
- Adding mouse and keyboard controls
- Debugging with breakpoints in Chrome
- Debugging on Android and iOS
- Character movement and input handling