Learn how to style select elements like dropdown menus.
- [Instructor] In this video…we'll look at different ways to style the select element.…This is what our finished page will look like.…We have four select menus here.…The first two are regular select menus,…and then the last two have the multiple attribute…added to them, so you can select more than one option.…The second of each set has optgroup in it…so you can see the categories.…This is what our HTML looks like…without any styles as we're starting out.…So, going to the CSS,…the first thing we're going to do is style the select menu.…
- How users interact with forms
- Designing forms that are easy to use
- Following data privacy laws when collecting information
- Choosing which HTML input types to use
- Adding buttons
- Adding interactive validation
- Styling form fields with CSS
- Using positioning and flexbox to create responsive form layouts
Skill Level Beginner
1. Designing a Form Experience
2. Creating Forms with HTML
3. Making Forms Interactive
4. Styling Form Fields with CSS
5. Form Layout with CSS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.