- [Teacher] I hope you had fun with your first challenge.…I know it was a big one, and it probably took you a little…bit longer to get through it than you were anticipating.…I hope you were able to reinforce a lot of the…things that we've learned in the previous chapter.…What I wanna do in this movie is just kinda go through…the finished files with you, and explain my reasoning…for why I formatted things a certain way.…That way, if you disagree with me…or if your code doesn't match up,…you can at least sort of understand the thinking…that I used when I structured mine,…and sort of adjust yours appropriately…or determine if you liked your strategy better,…which in some cases you might.…
There's nothing wrong with that.…So the very first step was determine a heading strategy,…and I'm gonna show you what I did by…just going over to the intro.htm page.…So the very first heading on the page,…which is HTML Essential Training, and you may have…noticed that, that is consistent on every single page.…That's the first line of text.…
- Why is HTML important?
- Exploring an HTML document
- Formatting content
- Displaying images
- Using nav, article, and div elements
- Linking to pages and downloadable content
- Creating lists
- Controlling styling (fonts, colors, and more)
- Writing basic scripts
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing HTML
2. Basic Page Structure
3. Formatting Page Content
4. Structuring Content
5. Creating Links
6. Creating Lists
7. Controlling Styling
8. Basic Scripting
Next steps2m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.