- [Instructor] Welcome back.…I hope you had fun working on your last challenge,…which was our CSS challenge.…Writing CSS for me has always been…my favorite part of designing websites.…So, I really hope you enjoy working…with styles as much as I do.…Let's take a look at your completed challenge…and compare your files with the files…from the finished files folder.…So I have the lab instructions file from 07_07 open…just so we can sort of go through each of them…and see how they were solved.…The first step was to link…to the external style sheets site-wide,…and to do that, I'll open up the intro.htm.…
And you can see right there is our link tag…that's linking to the external style sheet.…Now, the one difference in the challenge versus…what we did in the course exercise…was it's in a subdirectory.…So you'll notice that we have _css/styles.css…because we had to resolve the path to the styles properly.…So, if yours didn't immediately resolve,…make sure that that path matches mine.…Now, the other thing that I needed you to do…
- Why is HTML important?
- Exploring an HTML document
- Formatting content
- Displaying images
- Using nav, article, and div elements
- Linking to pages and downloadable content
- Creating lists
- Controlling styling (fonts, colors, and more)
- Writing basic scripts
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introducing HTML
2. Basic Page Structure
3. Formatting Page Content
4. Structuring Content
5. Creating Links
6. Creating Lists
7. Controlling Styling
8. Basic Scripting
Next steps2m 16s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.