Join Clarissa Peterson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of HTML & CSS: Creating Forms.
- [Clarissa] Now that you've learned…how to create a form with HTML,…learned how to style and layout the form with CSS,…and learned some tips on how to make sure…your form provides a good user experience,…you're ready to start creating forms on your own.…I appreciate you taking the time to watch this course…and I hope you enjoyed learning how to create forms.…
- How users interact with forms
- Designing forms that are easy to use
- Following data privacy laws when collecting information
- Choosing which HTML input types to use
- Adding buttons
- Adding interactive validation
- Styling form fields with CSS
- Using positioning and flexbox to create responsive form layouts
Skill Level Beginner
Building Web Applications with Ajaxwith Sasha Vodnik1h 31m Intermediate
1. Designing a Form Experience
2. Creating Forms with HTML
3. Making Forms Interactive
4. Styling Form Fields with CSS
5. Form Layout with CSS
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.