- Linking to media
- Embedding media
- Modifying your document for audio and video
- Specifying audio sources
- Specifying video height and width
- Ensuring accessibility
- Creating playback controls
- Styling playback controls
- Working with the HTML5 Media API
Skill Level Intermediate
Delivering Video in Web Experienceswith Tom Green2h 54m Beginner
Web Video for Business: 2 Editing and Publishingwith David Franz29m 58s Intermediate
What you should know1m 7s
1. Get Started with Web-Based Media
2. Work with Audio Elements
3. Work with Video Elements
4. Create Media Playback Controls
5. Style Media Playback Controls
6. Work with the Media API
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.