Join Daniel Albu for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Advanced HTML5 Game Development.
- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to video 6.3.…In this video, we're gonna discuss about additional…references to Create JS and wrap up the entire course.…Now as with every framework…its always recommended to visit the official website…to always get the latest files…and see the latest changes in each version.…Now the Create JS framework is no different.…Its always recommended to go to the Createjs.com website.…In case of any errors in the code as discussed in…the previous video its always recommended…to visit the commendation section.…
Each of the four libraries EaselJS, TweenJS,…SoundJS, and PreloadJS have their own documentation…with examples and the list of the APIs.…The blog section is also very recommended…as you can always get the latest news…regarding the latest versions of Create JS.…Each time a new version is released…they write a post about the new version…including release notes for each one of the libraries.…
For example during the recording of this course,…a new version of Create JS was released.…In the blog post, they usually give links…
Note: This course was created by Packt Publishing. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Playing sounds in various browsers using SoundJS
- Tweening objects using TweenJS
- Creating graphic assets and basic animations
- Game stage creation and object positioning
- Adding the basic game logic
- Add the game physics
- Adding mouse and keyboard controls
- Debugging with breakpoints in Chrome
- Debugging on Android and iOS
- Character movement and input handling